RV insurance can protect your motorhome, travel trailer, camper and even
your horse trailer. Let Ieuter Insurance
help you select the right coverage for your RV needs and get a great
price at the same time. You can even request a quote online
and we'll get back to you with quotes from multiple companies so you can compare
Michigan Recreational Vehicle Insurance
- RVs that are for personal, recreational use can be insured for up to 250 days per year.
This gives you plenty of time to travel south and enjoy some warmer winter weather or
that extended vacation.
- Liability coverage provides you with bodily injury and property damage coverage,
medical payments, uninsured coverage, and more. Coverage varies by state.
- You may be able to choose how your Comprehensive and Collision coverage will
be settled in the event of a covered total loss. Options tailored to your needs
- Stated Value - market value/actual cash value of the RV
- Agreed Value – the insured amount, regardless of the current market value
- Replacement Cost – replace your insured RV with a new RV that is most like it
- Consider Vacation Liability coverage for when you stop driving and start
using your recreational vehicle as a temporary residence. Some policies can
include additional coverage for physical damage in Mexico.
- Personal Effect Coverage provides replacement cost for damage or loss
to items normally used with your RV when physical damage coverage is selected.
- Some policies include Roadside Assistance, which has you covered 24/7
in the event of a breakdown or accident. Some will even allow you to upgrade
the coverage to include lodging, transportation, and meal coverage if needed.
- Ask if customer assistance is available 24/7 to answer all your
insurance questions. In the event you have a loss, the insurance
companies we work with have skilled claims teams who will work with
you to get your RV repaired and back on the road.
- Other additional coverage can include: accident forgiveness,
pet coverage, diminishing deductible, and more.
- Discounts can lower your premium. Ask if you qualify for safe driver
discounts, original owner discounts, package discounts and more.
- You can save money if you insure more than one item with a single company,
including your home, cars,
motorcycles, classic cars,
Ieuter Insurance is locally operated to handle your insurance needs.
We offer affordable and reliable insurance choices from multiple insurance companies.