Skip to content

Ieuter Insurance Group Blog

All You Ever Wanted to Know About Insurance

Mind the Gap

Do you have an ATV, snowmobile, old car that stays on your premises? If you think theft or damage to these unlicensed vehicles is covered automatically under your home or auto policy, think again.


It is safest to schedule any motorized vehicle, whether it goes off your premise or not. This includes whether it is licensed or not and if it has a title or not. Don't get caught in a coverage gap - be safe and schedule it.  There could be coverage for vehicles that are used to SOLELY maintain your premise, like a tractor or lawn mower. 


Be sure to talk with your agent at Ieuter Insurance Group if you have any questions.