Skip to content

Ieuter Insurance Group Blog

All You Ever Wanted to Know About Insurance

Did Your Child Leave for College?

If your child is leaving to college with a new laptop or other expensive gadgets, it’s time to make sure their property is safe in case of fire or theft.  If your child is living on campus, your homeowners policy will cover their property.  Students who decide to move off campus will need renters insurance since the home policy won’t protect their assets.  Renters insurance is very affordable & will also provide needed liability if someone should get hurt in your child’s rental apartment.