Why do you need Cyber Insurance?
Businesses of all size, scale and industry can be affected by cybercrime but most hackers target businesses that employ fewer than 250 people. On average 1.5M cyber attacks happen yearly – that means 4,000 cyber attacks every day, 170 attacks every hour, or nearly 3 attacks every minute.
What is Cyber Insurance?
Cyber Insurance is designed to protect your business from cybercrimes.
What is a cybercrime?
Criminal activities carried out by means of computer or the internet.
What does Cyber Insurance cover?
- If your company’s data is breached – cyber insurance could cover:
- Accidental release or theft of private information — both electronic and paper
- Lost revenue if your computer data is damaged or destroyed, disrupting normal business operation
- Computer sabotage by a disgruntled employee or cyber criminal
- Defense against allegations of privacy regulation violations
Trust your friends in the insurance business to protect you from a cyber attack – call today for a cyber insurance quote!