Skip to content

Ieuter Insurance Group Blog

All You Ever Wanted to Know About Insurance

Renter's insurance for your college student

Renter’s insurance is a cost-effective personal property and liability policy. This is perfect for the student going away to college and will be staying in a dorm or an apartment. As your child embarks on their new journey of independence, together you might want to consider a renter’s policy to insure proper coverage on their personal belongings. We all know laptops, textbooks, and furnishings can get expensive! Protect those belongings against damage and/or theft. 

Your child will also have many new liability exposures away at school. Renter's insurance provides coverage for those extra exposures. 

Talk with your agent to get a quote today!